IT (UK)

Save Category as RSS Feed
Search results for "". Page 1 of 1, Results 1 to 24
Title Location
Reset
IT Project Leader Infrastructure Waregem, BE, 8790
Data Engineer
Data Engineer Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Scrum Master - TVH Equipment
Scrum Master - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Software R&D Engineer
Software R&D Engineer Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Chapter Lead Progress
Chapter Lead Progress Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
System Administrator Linux
System Administrator Linux Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Software Developer - Apex
Software Developer - Apex Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Java Developer - Masq Squad - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Java Developer - TVH Equipment
Java Developer - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Angular Developer - Service II Squad - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Angular Developer - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Drupaldeveloper
Drupaldeveloper Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Enterprise Architect - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
System Administrator Windows
System Administrator Windows Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Business Analyst - PIM
Business Analyst - PIM Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Business Analyst - CRM
Business Analyst - CRM Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
IT Infrastructure Manager - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Functional Analyst Purchase
Functional Analyst Purchase Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Senior Scrum Master - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Systeembeheerder Logistiek
Systeembeheerder Logistiek Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Senior Java Developer - Planning Squad - TVH Equipment Waregem, BE, 8790
Senior .NET C# Developer
Senior .NET C# Developer Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790
Functional Analyst HR
Functional Analyst HR Waregem, BE, 8790
Waregem, BE, 8790

IT Talks @ TVH

Donderdag 29 november gaat de eerste IT Talks @ TVH door: een gratis mini-conferentie met inspirerende sprekers van onder meer Pivotal, DDD Belgium, Ordina en Sweet Mustard, een drankje en een hapje, een comedian en uiteraard veel stof om nog even over na te kaarten. Tijdens deze boeiende avond maak je zelfs kans om een mooie waardebon te winnen.

PLANNING

17.30 tot 18.00 uur: Ontvangst en rondleiding 
18.00 tot 18.30 uur: Keynote Ann Mattheeuws - Digital Delivery Manager, scalability facilitator bij TVH
18.30 tot 20.15 uur: Sprekers (tracks: Frontend - Backend - Architecture)
20.30 tot 21.00 uur: Special guest: David Galle 
21.00 tot 21.30 uur: Prijsuitreiking en gezellig napraten bij een hapje en drankje

Robert Jongens (42) first lived with his West Flemish girlfriend in the Netherlands, his homeland, for 10 years. Homesickness brought the couple back to Flanders.

Robert has been working for TVH for four years now, and with a great deal of pleasure. "I responded to an opening for the function of software developer. I had no knowledge of Progress, but that is something I quickly picked up here. I work in the IT-department with QlikView, a business intelligence application. This takes up approximately 90% of my working hours. The remaining 10% I work in Progress. Soon we might even expand to other ETL services. More than 80 people work here in IT, in different aereas of knowledge: Java, Progress, BI … As an IT person you have a lot of contact with different departments: logistics, sales, HR … As a result of this, you quickly get to know many new people.”

“At TVH you have a lot of flexibility and career opportunities.”

People often find a large company to be something negative. “I actually think it is just the opposite. At TVH I see a lot of flexibility for the employees and a lot of career opportunities. Not only within your own function, you can just as well apply for a job in a different department. What also strikes me here, is that all departments work together very well and very closely. And it doesn't hurt to ask: you can always speak to a colleague if you need help.”